View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 10:25 PM   #159
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Time to decide.

++ Fea

If you were an innocent and thought I was the seer you would have stayed silent about it.

Remember your vote post consisted of the vote and the remark of my "ability to say interesting things" on Day1 (which is ridiculous as your vote would not affect my talking abilities on Day1). So you were up to something else there, trying to give a signal to someone if what you say you thought was true and you really did think that... or then you thought I was a baddie and you're the cobbler... (you could be the cobbler also if you just plain took me for a seer), or whatever.

Let's see what you said there again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
I have to peace out, so here's my early vote:
eenie meenie miny
++Hansy
Because I'm not in nearly a good enough mood to be nice to newbies for the sheer sake of it, and Nog has a way of saying interesting things on Day One.
So you're pointing it to someone that I should be watched, maybe treated specially the next Night?

I can see no reason why you would act like that as an innocent - as you yourself agreed you had thought I was the seer...

So sad to say this but I believe you're up to no good this time.

And anyway, I'm not what you might think I am so just let it come baddies! The village only loses an ordo with me.

EDIT: X'd from Lari's vote-post...
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote