View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 08:09 AM   #263
Daniel Telcontar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Daniel Telcontar has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Talan nodded at Faran's last words. "I am glad ye'll help me. I reckon when we get that plan, we'll need to find out how much lumber we'll need, and what tools as well. And of course if we have the craftsman to do the different parts of the job. With those things dealt with, we can go on with building this here stable."

Talan stood for a few minutes, pondering why Bethberry had put him in charge of this. He had no experience, and before he had come to the White Horse he had been a boy living on the street. But he had to admit it felt good to be receive such trust and responsibility. He made a promise to ensure these stables would be worthy of the Inn.

"I can feel me stomach needs feelin'," Talan said to Faran. "I know you just had some, so I don't expect ye to join me. If you need me I'll be in the Common Room; although things are quiet for the time being, me job is originally to be a bouncer and make sure people behave. I guess it is time to start doing something for me pay."

With that Talan walked back into the inn and entered the Common Room. He walked back into the kitchen and found himself some fruit, and some pie that had been half-eaten and was not entirely fresh anymore.