View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 07:59 AM   #277
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post
YAY I'M A WOLF.
Now there's a line you wouldn't want someone to quote out of context.

On a more serious note, I'm still not liking Mnemo, and the explanation she gives at #270 does't seem to explain very much:

Quote:
Tacking this on: Nerwen, Pitch was joking with people who were playing straight through the game, rationally, as if the confines of the game were still present. Nothing wrong with that, except maybe that it added to that dreadful zeal. But if later on he praises them for playing straight through the game, when at the time he himself was extending the banter... I'd just rather he'd put his money where his mouth was.
Yeah, that would be perfectly good argument... except that we are talking about a couple of banter posts in the middle of page one!

I don't particularly care for this, either:

Quote:
...Is it bad that I almost want to get lynched just so that people will know I'm innocent?
I don't know what to think. Yesterday she seemed fine, and in fact I was very surprised when she became a lynch-candidate. ToDay she's apparently gone off the rails. Understand, I'm not saying Inzil and Pitch aren't wolves– Zil is reminding me of his lupine self from time to time, and I don't believe we know what a Pitchwolf looks like at all– but her stated reasons for suspecting them are terribly weak.

On the subject of weak reasons... well, pretty much everything I could say about Loslote's "list + vote" post has already been said, I think. Why did she do that? She'd actually have got much less attention if she'd said she was voting on "gut-feeling".

EDIT:X'd with Morsul.
EDIT2:typo.

Last edited by Nerwen; 12-02-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Nerwen is offline   Reply With Quote