View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 06:19 PM   #265
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
So, about those who have been voted so far...

Nogrod bothers me but I do not think he is of evil sorts.

Lari seems like a fine choice, really. I'd like to give her a chance to do some more posting toDay, though. So far she's been pretty much all banter, and one thing in one of her few substantial posts bothered me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
Clearly we are a trio of were-librarians...I feel an idea for a WW game coming on...

Or we were all hanously bored at work so we kept going on this. Or two of us where hanously bored, goaded on by the third and one of us actually has to post banter and nothing else. You don't know. Maybe all of us have to post only banter and nothing serious.
Did you really feel the need to defend yourself from my nonsensical summary? That's pretty odd.

Brinniel so far has been on the edge of everything, and I'm not sure what to think of her. I see she's around now, though, and really has some good things to say. Except that I have no idea how we're ever to vote for someone except based on their behavior...you can base it purely on who votes for whom but is that necessarily separate of their behavior... An easy vote at the time...

So Gwath. I wish he was...um...around, but...Mac's vote really bothers me. Okay, 'random' Day 1 vote (though people always claim it's never random - watch me!), but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
There are some people for who I could justify a vote for, but I don't feel extremely comfortable with either. I think I'll vote for someone who only bantered so far. It's Nienna's first game and Miri told us she will post something worthwhile later, so they're off the hook. Unless I'm forgetting someone, this leaves Brinn and Gwath.
Just a funny way of going about it. Just say it's random, or try a little harder to rationalize it. And you know, Fea and Nilp's contribution to the game has been about the same as Gwath's and Brinniel's, Fea just slightly higher in post count, so I'm not sure why they were not included in your options.
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote