View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003, 04:32 PM   #154
Taralphiel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Taralphiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Taralphiel
Sting

Kandel took a stand by Kirima for sentry duty. He could still hear the rucus back in camp where the new band of men was congregated. But the two loudest voices belonged to Guthwine, and Lotar.

'Hmph, father is going to bring every ranger known to man here' he said with a smirk 'Guthwine should no better than to test him out'

Turning to Kirima, he said 'In all this I didnt get your opinion on the worth of these men. D'you think they will put up a good fight?'

~*~

Lotar listened to the man tumble on about sausages, and grit his teeth. But when the words 'cash box' and 'silver' wove into his sentances, he sat up and took notice.

'Well, it seems we have found something' he looked at Gareth. 'Good work' He eyed the rest of the group. 'Make ready to head on over for tea and sausages tomorrer boys. But remember your warning...'

Lotar stood back and watched the group buzz about in anticipation. Saying nothing to Soran, he walked away, passing Guthwine.

'This is my camp, my job. Understand that' he said icily as he set out for his tent...

[ November 16, 2003: Message edited by: Taralphiel ]