View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 10:45 PM   #1031
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Yay for Agan posting the Paper Telephone, and yay for everybody participating!
I'm just happy that I was able to produce something remotely interesting on such short notice. All those eyes upon me. Pressure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
If any of you dearies ever consider having a vacation outside the US, you know where to go, eh? (A hint: Finland, Finland, Finland, the country where I quite want to be!)
When I get my European tour on the rails in the future Finland is certainly one of my preferred destinations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
One could think that meeting a police investigator from Alabama could be slightly scary, but again, Inziladun wasn't scary at all (well truth be told he's not scary on the 'downs either, at all).
Scary? Me? I'm just eccentric, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
He made a lasting impression when he immediately recognised who is who (ok, telling Nogrod from us three girls wasn't probably difficult, but it was quite good he was able to tell which of us was which given that he's not on Facebook) and pronounced our names correctly on the first try. Also, he was very fun to have around and easy to get along with, and I liked him a lot (especially after hearing that he uses his work hours for ww!)
I have to confess that I had a good idea who was who from looking at the BD Photo Page previously.

And as for the last bit....shhh!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Inziladún – Thinking about meeting a cop from Alabama sent shivers to our spine but Inzil turned out to be an easy-going person we enjoyed the company of greatly. It was a short meeting but the food was excellent (fresh from the sea) and it was so good to meet him. Hopefully we have more time the next time. He’s not from the CSI, but he could be…
You all really were a pleasure to meet and spend time with. There don't seem to be any active Downers in my neck of the woods. Suffice it to say that I can't imagine a first-time meeting with members of this exceptional forum to have possibly been more delightful. Thanks for coming round!