View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #1020
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
But I made a point of getting some alone time with him as soon as I could, so that I wouldn't chicken out and end up too shy to talk with him later. When he asked about how to get to a grocery store, I offered to navigate since I know Geneva fairly well by now. Within a couple blocks, we were talking effortlessly, teasing each other.

"Beer and bacon? What an American purchase!"

"That's the brake, dear, not the clutch. Are you trying to give us whiplash?"
That was great fun indeed! (Hey, I learned off from the manual gears in a day or two) And the fact that we purchased the stuff with your ID.! I'm forty+ but we got the beer with your papers... And I must say I did appreciate the easy-going company of yours.

I don't think I was afraid of meeting you but it was one of the interesting moments - just getting into a car with a shopping-trip with you as soon as we arrived... It was a good choice in the end. It seems we both got the precautions out of the way with the humour in our trip and after that it was really easy and fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Can I just say we are one darned attractive group of people?
You can...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
I was outright worried that Nog wouldn't like me at all!
And don't you worry, I liked you a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Rune informs me that there's now a competition to see if I'll go to Denmark or Finland first? Let the bribes commence.
Do not let Rune's "information" cloud your view - like the "fair and balanced" Fox News which are the most imbalanced I know of - so of course it is Finland! We can offer you both the city-feeling (in Helsinki) and bring you to our summer-cottage (in the middle of nowhere with a lake and a sauna).

No way a Dane could top that offer!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote