View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 04:13 PM   #18
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Looks like it worked! Like you say, it's a shame nobody protected you; but equally, as Ordos it's kind of our job to draw fire for the good of the village. It just... rather sucks when it works.

hS
So the last time I modded a game...I think it was way back in 2013, set in Lake-town.

Lottie was a wolf (I forget who the other wolves were). But I had the rule that in the event of a tie, whoever got the highest total LAST would be the one lynched.

I think the first 4 days and nights the only people dying were villagers and I swore to everyone that yes there are wolves and there are gifted roles in this village.

It got to the point where everyone knew everyone else's role, because the ranger made a save that turned it around for the village. And I will forever have the image of Lottie running down a street in DC to make it to the DL and vote to clinch it for the wolf pack. Because the last 2 days were just a voting arms-race as people hoped to be the "last" to vote.

Crazy. But that's also why I took Nog's rule from last game about tied votes.