View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 03:33 PM   #134
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Please elaborate, I'm not sure what you mean.
That's just it. There really isn't anything to elaborate on. Some of the things you’ve done have sort of struck me as being a bit…sly. I will probably have a completely different view tomorrow. It’s just DAY ONE, you have to expect this sort of thing. In fact, it’s really something of a backhand compliment to be voted for on the first day…sometimes.

However, at the moment I am suddenly feeling a lot more suspicious of TGWBS. His vote really seems to have been the one to build some momentum for this new lynch Gil-Galad bandwagon. These second votes for somebody are always important.

And oddly enough, Meneltarmacil has also now landed himself squarely on the radar for the exact same reason (ironically enough in an attempt to clear himself).

Oh well. Depending on who is gotten we might learn something toDAY after all.

Still I feel most comfortable (which isn’t much) with this vote.

++ GARIN

DAY ONEs