View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 03:17 PM   #83
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

How do you lot think I became so rich? By making foolish decisions? Take a look outside your window and gaze at my beautiful house; think about it. I make decisions and have them work for me; I take risks and I get lucky.

Enca I am less suspicious of you than I was earlier: I genuinely think you are just a maverick old lady, so I may be forced to beg your pardon down the line, m'lady. Just a suggestion...

On this day I vote for a girl who has been one of the quietest players so far. She has contributed no theories and has lingered in the shadows for most of the time. Even when pressed for explanations by her friend (whom I suspect to be in real fear) she kept tight-lipped. She voted for Fordim the innocent just as the voting was nearing its climax.

It's a risk, but a risk which I feel is worth taking. Today I vote for ++Ainaserkewen.

If I am wrong then I neither expect nor ask for your forgiveness, young lass. However, if I am wrong, then know that I will feel terribly ashamed.