View Single Post
Old 07-15-2004, 04:59 PM   #433
Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
White Tree

Lmp, I'm so sorry for being a pain, but you haven't quite gotten Aeron right.

In his profile thing, he doesn't anger easily but he also keeps a mask of reckless arrogance on his face and he's sarcastic. He's also an excellent liar and doesn't betray his emotions, as you yourself said once when we chatted.

So, Raefindan can't insinuate that Aeron is easily angered and that he is tormented by self guilt and loathing because Aeron doesn't show that because he doesn't get angered easily and because he doesn't betray his emotions. I think this is the first time he has become really angry and then because he was attacked.

And about the statement about the fire. Aeron would have ignored it because he's putting pretty much everyone on ignore right now (yes, I have not shown that but I'm telling ya'll now) and he's hiding within himself. He's being, in a word, an excellent liar: not betraying his emotions.

Also when you say that he is a coward, he would have slouched forwards, glanced at Raefindan, and said something along the lines of, "So I suppose the definition of cowards is --" and he would have then gone on to list the things he has done to help them, such as going after Ravion for Raefindan, admitting to the merchant that it was he who had stolen the necklace, that he would have gone to jail instead of abandoning his sister, and helping with the water monster. Then he would have added something like, "So that is the definition of a coward. Thank you for your enlightenment" or something to that effect.

Why does Raefindan think that Aeron has a problem against women? He is impatient with them for their sentimentality, yes, but he has never mentioned that to anyone.

If I have not portrayed Aeron as stated above, please tell me...

Last edited by Imladris; 07-15-2004 at 05:49 PM.