View Single Post
Old 12-04-2003, 06:20 PM   #1203
Naz
Shade of Carn Dûm

Naz has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hey, welcome, you! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I'm still really a newbie here, too...^ ^;

Me miles:

You have walked 371.11 miles.
You have reached yet another camp in the Trollshaws (369).
It is 2.88999999999999 miles to the next landmark. You still have 86.89 miles to Rivendell.

That night they camped on a stony shelf with a rock-wall behind them, in which there was a shallow cave, a mere scoop in the cliff. Frodo was restless. The cold and wet had made his wound more painful than ever, and the ache and sense of deadly chill took away all sleep. He lay tossing and turning and listening fearfully to the stealthy night-noises: wind in chinks of rock, water dripping, a crack, the sudden rattling fall of a loosened stone. He felt that black shapes were advancing to smother him; but when he sat up he saw nothing but the back of Strider sitting hunched up, smoking his pipe, and watching. He lay down again and passed into an uneasy dream, in which he walked on the grass in his garden in the Shire, but it seemed faint and dim, less clear than the tall black shadows that stood looking over the hedge.

Frodo: Uurgh.. I feel sick..

Sam: Oh no, poor Mr. Frodo, are you ok,..

others: O_O;;; *run*

heheheheheh*boom* (? Glorfindel?)
Naz is offline   Reply With Quote