View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 12:51 PM   #24
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Okay. I was thinking of making the long-forgotten Devil's Advocate view on everyone but I'm afraid I'm not having enough time for that right now. I mean sometimes things like that can kick a game forward and this one clearly is stalling in a major way.

But I'll throw out something I have time for...

It is interesting we have three people sending silly lists to begin the game - and those people are also the most vocal ones thereafter... If I was a wolf with a bold team we could do something like that just to have fun with it. So Kit, Galadriel and Bom?

Probably not. But then again I'd be surprised if they all are goodies... I just don't think that general air there is free from foul.

A bit more promising thing...

Inzil goes first for Bom making this "are you trying to look suspicious?" -thing, but after Greenie makes a strongish point for that being within the normal-Bomness, he goes to:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilliacus
I agree. Bom's doing his standard "suspicious innocent" deal, which can as always be taken many ways.
Something there alerts my "careful-agreement-radar"... I mean somehow the way he used Bom to make a question and the way he discarded with it by saying "yeah, we all know it's his standard behaviour" just looks whimsy.

In the same vein Lottie also raises my eyebrows for stepping back from Bom, and unlike Zil who clearly lets us understand he has played many games with Bom and thus has a personal & experience-based view on Bom's behaviour, Lottie goes on accepting the explanation like that - and deciding the thing is settled:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
I didn't realize this was standard Bom. Never mind, then.
Something in the way she phrases that makes me uneasy as well. It's too easy, too... kind of "it doesn't matter" (as long as none suspects us wolves" or something like that).

Between Zil & Lottie I'd say Lottie is the more suspicious, but that's not very much as yet.

Blah. I have to go now. I hoped I'd have time to look at you others as well, but no can do.

Back later.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote