View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 02:45 AM   #378
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Nogrod, you are a very bad person...

...and you know it...

...and you're probably proud of it!

How cold-blooded does one have to be to write something like the end of this post knowing you're going to kill the addressee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucey
I was half rooting for you and half screaming in frustration every time that you were once again assumed to be part of Boro's "innocent" list.
*sigh*
Boro was so sure about Nogrod's innocence, they were either both wolves, or Boro seer and Nogrod dreamt-of innocent to me. I even was suspicious of the two, but then Valesse turned out a wolf and I took the innocence of the two for granted. And after I saw I was right about Boro, I stopped questioning Nogrod. And that was my fault...

Whatever,
great game by everybody, especially Lommy, Kath and the not listened to Naria, and especially especially by Volo - amazing performance for a new one.

PS: Some of you called me Maca in this game. Pleeease, don't. Not only does it sound a little too feminine to me, but there's also the word 'Macker' in german, which is a not-so-nice term for a male.
I'm very fine with Mac.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote