View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 03:41 AM   #1615
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
White Tree

++ Shasta

That was a job well done by him and seen to the end. *hatsoff*

Mith: there was also Agan's version of the ploy which would have allowed you to post your thoughts while still keeping the post count intact. And surely we had no idea that everybody would have to stay silent for the whole Day, just the first half or something to send the message. And to top it: it was clear that with Shasta voting Boro and Boro basically giving it up there was no more need to try and control the post count. So please take it easy.

Like everyone...

I mean I understand what morm said about deleting posts - and I found it a bit unhappy idea myself, and would have liked to just make us all stop posting at #1589. But that said, I also think tp is correct in maintaining that the original rule of not editing (or deleting) posts has another intention to enable others to find your slips etc. With everyone known in this thread in this quite experimental game one could say there was no reason to stick into that rule.

But yes, coins have two sides and I think no one should think of this too gravely. It was an experiment which actually fell down pretty soon as a) in a role of a player morm totally legitimately broke it, and b) there was no need to it as the Living Thread took "the right direction".

So let's just be happy we had this superbly funny and totally crazy game to play after such a long time of no werewolf!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote