View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #316
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
In that case you'd think he'd have particular qualms about deserting Her at this juncture. But then, Sally might do something to compensate Shelob– reassigning the role, or giving her an extra Night-attack, or whatever. So it's possible.
I'm sure Boro would try to stick it out if he had evil associates depending on him, but we know that sometimes RL undoes our most devious WW plans. At any rate, Nienna's role was revealed when she dropped out, so the same should be the case with Boro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen View Post
Also, I am wary of Zil because for some reason I'm starting to trust him, and I don't trust myself to trust people.
I could say the same about you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
I kept thinking about the role of the Doc as I walked home and yeah, I think I got it now. You're right Nerwen, he can "push". Let's have our eyes open if someone is pushing... And looking at it this way I think I have an idea whom I'm going to listen extra carefully toDay.
I have an idea as well, but I may be wrong, so I'm going to keep all options on the table.

Unlikely To Get My Vote ToDay:

Wilwa- No particular evil vibes from her, and that along with her absence the remainder of the Day removes her from consideration.

Lhuna- No evil feeling. Makes sense. A repworthy performance if she's bad.

Fea- Insane banter, yes. Yet I don't get the idea that it's evil in nature.

Everyone Else:

tp: I never know quite what he's up to, and I'm not convinced either way that he's good or bad. Was in on both innocent bandwagons, along with Nog.

Nog: His presence on both the aforementioned bandwagons is curious. Seems to be playing rather carefully, for him.

Nerwen: As I said of her before, she's not the aggressive evil-hunting Nerwen I'm used to. RL? Spider shenanigans? Could be either.

Shasta: Not around much at all. Did he vote yesterDay? I'd hate to have him slide through with submarine tactics if he's evil.

Lottie: I was a little mollified by the way she responding to my pushing back at her yesterDay. However, her single-minded insistence on wanting to lynch me (because I tend to be a rather easy lynch) has me worried she could be a spiderling doing the grunt work for Shelob.

x/d with Lottie herself