View Single Post
Old 07-30-2002, 08:37 AM   #2
Anna Licumo
Haunting Spirit

Anna Licumo has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Anna Licumo
Sting

If poor Pippin was the Ringbearer, we would be in serious trouble. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] He'd probably drop it down a well! And when he looked into the Palantir? Eek. Not good.
Legolas or Gimli would have been interesting, but Aragorn and Gandalf would have been seriously bad- Aragorn having to take the roll of King later, and Gandalf being an Istari. I don't know how Merry would have taken it, but I don't think I would have given it to him, light hearted soul that he is. Boromir would have been a disaster, obviously.
Sam, now *he* would have been the most interesting to watch. I bet he would, too, volunteer to take the Ring so his Master won't have too- and he even does, for a while anyway. (And such delusions of grandeur- Master Gardner! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] ) Anyone want to puzzle on what would have happened to him?