View Single Post
Old 10-07-2003, 10:28 AM   #421
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

arg! 60gold = $3000 and Amandur thought he got a got a good deal [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I think I might change that, info on Barrold isn't worth that much [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

But thanks for the scale that will help alot [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] by the way have we decided on how much the bounty is for Naiore?

ok I've got side tracked again, what I was going to say was that I have posted again [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Toby is following and eavesdropping on Barrold and Kaldir, Lespheria and Amandur have left the inn and are watching the house where Lespheria believes she sensed Naiore.

perhaps Rauthain and Maethor could run into the two scoundled that both Ealasaide and I mentioned in our posts, and pump them for info! [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

I am still perplexed as what to do about Léspheria, She has not sensed Vanwe so she must be unconscious, but when she regains consiousness and witnesses the rangers searching the house, when Barrold returns, Lespheria will have to be else where?

hmm perhaps Naiore can throw her a bone? yes! perhaps as they prepare to enter the house, Léspheria senses Naiore further afield drawing her away from the house, Oh yes, perhaps it is Léspheria that leads Kaldir to Naiore, just a thought. Ealasaide and Elora your input might be helpful here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ October 07, 2003: Message edited by: Nerindel ]