View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 02:31 PM   #385
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
As there is a real option the game ends toNight, I see no great incentive to work for hours trying to clear things up to myself - or to you my companions in this predicament. Especially because if the game actually continues after the dawn comes, there will be some critically important new information to chew, possibly making most our toil toNight irrelevant or at least outdated.

So with that I'll probably withdraw now from toNight (I'll check around later if something happens).

See you toMorrow! Hopefully in a game that is still on!

PS. We're going to our summer-cottage tomorrow afternoon (RL = GMT +3) with a gang... including Lommy and Legate. We'll have internet access there and at least our phones - I thought I might take my laptop with me (not sure yet) but as there is no electricity, there is no way to charge it once the battery runs out. And anyway, we'll be concentrating mostly on other things than WW up to Sunday/Monday (not sure yet whether we come back on Sunday evening or on Monday).
Ok, sir. Hope you all have a great time unplugged from the world!