View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 12:42 PM   #138
Loslote
The Werewolf's Companion

Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Loslote is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
And then there's Nilp, who (per #386) seems to have noticed the same number issues I did, and is trying a neutered version of the Seer-reveal gambit. Except he doesn't actually no anything, so how would that work? And the whole execution seem so Cobblerish that... I just don't know.
If he's legit, then he's essentially trying what I did D1, but he can actually control where the trap is. He's bluffing that he doesn't have the trap toNight, but he might have the Ranger save, so it's dangerous for them to target him - but they might take that chance anyway. It's all bluffs and double bluffs, and it might help confuse the wolves.

As far as who to Mediumize, do we want to draw attention to Greenie if we think she might be the Seer? We might want to avoid Mediumizing her so we don't put a target on her back. I'd want to see Mac or Legate lynched toDay, I think, so maybe someone who's voting for them?