Thread: Favourite Scene
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 11:19 PM   #8
Gwathagor
Shade with a Blade

Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Gwathagor is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via AIM to Gwathagor Send a message via MSN to Gwathagor Send a message via Skype™ to Gwathagor
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might View Post
Pretty sure that there is a thread about that aroudn here already, but I'll go ahead and answer yours.

Personally I always liked the beacons scene most, the music and the pictures go together great and the whole symblism of hope being rekindled is great. I actually think that by replacing the beacon hills with beacon mountains makes it even better, although I must admit that it makes little sense to make beacons on those high mountains instead of the hills.

Anyway, closely behind this would be the charge of the Rohirrim in the Battle of the Pelennor Fields and their charge at Helm's Deep.

Number three probably is the scene of Sam carrying Frodo up on Mount Doom with the flute music from "The Black Gate" (starts there at 1:00) in the background.
HA! Same exact three scenes, and I posted without reading yours. Ha ha ha ha ha!