View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #392
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by autume98 View Post
Thanks for pointing that out. Like I said I would have to go back, and I still hadn't the chance to do that. I had forgotten about the part where people were finding Boro suspicious due to his vote. (I probably shouldn't look at WW while I'm at work, and I end up playing with one eye over my shoulder ) And I kinda was on for over an hour according to the time stamps.
The work thing I can understand, because I do a lot on playing on the clock myself. But really, that scheme of Boro's to vote McCaber was plainly not helpful to the innocent side. You already knew Boro was under the gun for his vote for Lottie, and then he comes up with a horrible plan to lynch a modfire! That ought to have given you some pause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
And yet, Sally, if you think a person is the Seer, and that person keeps going after another, repeatedly says he "feels furry" etc., and finally outright asks you to lynch him... well, I mean, there's a pretty obvious conclusion to be reached there, no?
That's my point. Yet Sally kept dragging her feet on Boro til you were forced to reveal.