View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #381
Paranoia
Haunting Spirit

Paranoia has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
Uh, hi folks.

Issabell - As per usual, she will be herself; but I'm kind of disconcerted by her lack of analyzing every little thing, or at least people and their actions. Somehow this just feels off from how I know her. Keeping my eye on her.

This Lottie Person of Which you All Speak - Posts seem really fluff centric; even beyond the usual page one or two stuff; really unnerves me. Maybe I'm just new here and this happens a lot but idk. If I had to guess, out of the fluffer wuffers I'd vote her. Another issue I have with her is she seems to be subtly trying to get dreamed; Makes me think of her as an early likely candidate to be the cobbler. But that's mean and I've been wrong about this **** before. Edit without really editing: What in the hell? I see a lot of posting from you, but it's almost all game mechanics. IT's like you're trying to look helpful without being helpful; I understand giving newbies the ropes but I'd prefer giving them the ropes while providing examples of scumhunting and picking apart posts. You claim we are blind when we are not. There's always something to pick apart and anyone who claims we are shooting blind day one or two is taking the lazy way out when we don't have time for the lazy way o' doing things.

Nienna - I don't like the entire "I'm being suspected day one so of course I'm innocent." comment, but other than that was all business. Still feel uneasy about her, but I'm unlikely to vote her at the moment. Him. It. Edit without editing a thing: Nice vote on someone who hasn't had the time to post yet; classy. What makes me dead weight any more than someone else who hasn't contributed much? Are you protecting someone who's silent?

Blind Guardian and Borimir - Borimir, what exactly do you feel good about with BG's contributions? I really haven't seen much that contributes to the game, despite her post about "getting back on topic" which she promptly didn't do; there have been some game posts since then and she hadn't posted a thing about them. I'm not sure if you're covering for her or not, but you two definitely seem linked together.

3/5 (so far)! Not bad! [/shameless]

Anyway, I'm going to put my vote on BG now, and then go reread the day, and then wander back after reading everything

++BlindGuardian
Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote