View Single Post
Old 05-29-2002, 09:19 PM   #33
Aosama, the Wandering Star
Wight

Aosama, the Wandering Star has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Hmm, interesting topic. We have a lot of spastic mums and evil mum-in-laws here. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Older sister- Gandalf. She is cranky yet lovable, knows almost everything, and can be called upon to get me out of trouble when needed.
Younger sister- odd cross between Angelica Baggins and Feanor. She is horribly vain, plus rebellious. she can be very nazgul-ish when she likes, but I have yet to see a creature of middle earth with a bedroom as messy as hers.
Younger brother- Ted Sandyman! Annoying, makes people cry, yet popular (ah, the twisted logic of this pitiable world!).
Dad- the Gaffer all over. Very wrinkly and funny, but can be rough-spoken when agitated.
Mum- Galadriel. Knows everything - especially when its something bad you've done - formidable, Queen of whatever ground she happens to be standing on and more. Although she is not accompanied by a host of special effects...
Grandma- Lobelia Sackville-Baggins. Bitter, cynical, feels that something has been stolen from her when in reality she is the one who has stolen from others.
And finally, because he can be sweet-talking one minute and scratching you to pieces the next, Saruman is embodied in... my cat [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Aosama, the Wandering Star is offline   Reply With Quote