View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 03:51 PM   #719
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Still not buying into Manwe's wolvery. The ranger would still pose a problem, the wolves would know this, they wouldn't just give Manwe up so easily, and Manwe wouldn't bow out defeated.
And what other choice would they have now? To try to save him and get easily discerned by their votes? "So the Day ended with one Wolf being lynched, only three people of the whole village voted for saving him." Most interesting, just who might the remaining three Wolves be?

No, I think if Mänwe is a Wolf, then once the "train had left the station" (the Day started), it was too late.

Btw - I don't quite like Agan's overeagerness in her suspicions of Mänwe and then immediately Boro, sort of reminding me of the bloodthirsty part of the French revolution (one head - okay, next!), but I still hope her innocent.

Like I said, I am most suspicious of Mac, then possibly Boro, and with questionmarks wilwa/Cailín/skip.

Hmm, seems I am totally forgetting about Nessa, now it occured to me... but I am really wondering about her being just a victim of one big frame... or...

EDIT: x-ed since my last
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote