Thread: Password
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 09:15 AM   #9347
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
'Emu child'. Good grief. It was my guess and I still barely believe it.
I'm sorry?

Quote:
I usually put the highlight codes in when I make the password - they're invisible so long as you leave them empty.
That's clever. Unfortunately the password was typed on my phone to begin with, so it would still have been agony now or agony later.

Quote:
... hmm. Well, we have Elrond's granddad, his daughter, his nephew, and his... distant grand-nephew/daughter's grandfather-in-law. Other than all being within two generations of Himself, there's not a lot that obviously connects them. They all stood in kind of interesting places in various lines of succession, but not in any coherent way.

hS
Many can be said to be Elrond's family, but as you point out some are too distant to really qualify. The theme is related to his family but is broader. That might help look for the remaining clues, maybe?