View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 04:55 PM   #140
Potatothan
Haunting Spirit

Potatothan has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

G'day everyone. Though I am new here I know quite a few members from other forums. Like GOTO and Lossentilien. Ohw and I have this weird feeling I know Galadel Vinorel from somewhere but that I can't place.

I've read lotr, the hobbit and the silm, and apart from that, learned a whole lot from other tolkien communeties, believe it or not, those things are the most reliable source for Tolkien facts because it saves you a lot of time looking it up in 20 different books.

My main reason for being here is the RPG room which has a very good reputation. Many of the RPG rooms I got banned for flaming mary sue's which I find utterly annoying. Well, flaming is not the word, just you know, commenting on their mary-sue behaviour. But all the same, they keep constantly annoying me. RPGing is fun and writing fanfics also.

So a bit about me. I'm from Holland and I already got three PM's of mod's asking me if I was this dude named Helkaho....whatever his name was. Who is that dude anyway? I only took this name out of a story of his. But he seems to have done something bad hahahahaha. Anyway, I do dancing and a lot of MSNing outside school. I guess that is much it if you want to know more PM me.

~Potatothan