View Single Post
Old 05-11-2004, 08:02 PM   #288
Lothiriel94

just about me.....

Hello my name is Lothiriel (I wish I was really her!) I have a big crush on Eomer. I love to read fanfiction and write and of course draw! I began reading The Lord of The Rings about 3 years ago when my boyfriend Shawn (who by the way has a striking resemblance to Celeborn....wierd) suggested them to me. Well I read it and loved it and later read the Hobbit, Silmarillion, and Unfinished Tales. Something really strange you might know is that I always read the end first, the think it makes the books better go figure... Anyway, I am also a big fan of the movies, they did an amazing job with it.
Okay, so really I only wish I was the queen of Rohan and spent my childhood on the beautiful beaches of Dol Amroth.... really my name is Andrea (I go by Andi) I am fairly tall and skinny with long brown hair and green eyes. I am 16 and live in Kentucky. I used to be in competitive gymnastics and have danced all my life. I used to want to be a dancer but recently changed my mind because I became borderline anorexic a few years ago and I don't think its a very good field for me ( yeah life sucks and nothings ever perfect) anyway.. now I want to be a writer and illustrator.
I absolutely love anything Tolkien or Lord of the Rings....don't know what I'd do without it....
well if you read that, wow! hehe I tend to get real wordy.... hope to talk to you around the boards... I am a little shy though.....well byebye!