View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 07:06 PM   #180
Galadel Vinorel
Shade of Carn Dûm

Galadel Vinorel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Galadel Vinorel Send a message via Yahoo to Galadel Vinorel
Welcome to all "newbies"! As you have probally had said to you many times before, "Hope that you enjoy being dead!"

Roa_Aife- WOW! Then you truly are a new one in the world of Tolkien. Well then, welcome, Ranger. I look forward to interacting with you more in the Green Dragon Inn and in other places around the Forum. I do like what you said in your post, and if you would not mind me quoting you,
Quote:
By the way, it's great to be dead!
LOVE IT!

A few quick hints for all of you new ones to the Barrowdowns Forum, and then I must be off. Post as often as you possibly can, though do maky sure that all of your posts are meaningful. Visit all of the different parts of the forum, for they all contain their own unique things. The role-playing games are fun to participate in, and though there are no new games open at the moment, you may still post in the Green Dragon Inn, which is located in the Shire. Do, please, go to the Shirefirst, though, beforing moving on to Rphan, which is where you will be able to go after "proving your skills" in the Shhire first. Be patient, and if you have any questions just as me or another Barrowdowner for help, we all certainly be glad to assist you in any way that we can.

For now, if I wish you all good luck and a safe journey navigating the maze of the Downs. Hope to see all of you around the Forum!
“Words can never convey the incredible impact of our attitude toward life. The longer I live the more convinced I become that life is 10 percent what happens to us and 90 percent how we respond to it." -Charles R. Swindoll
Galadel Vinorel is offline   Reply With Quote