View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 02:46 PM   #434
Pitchwife
Wight of the Old Forest

Location: Unattended on the railway station, in the litter at the dancehall
Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Pitchwife is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
This is what I see from Pitch on Form yesterday (and a comment after his vote that he was reconsidering him). Ignoring is the wrong word, but here Pitch is questioning Form on suspicious behavior (openly speculating about gifteds) but treating it as kind of a heads-up-this-is-the-correct-way-to-WW, not a suspicion. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how I read it. I get an overall downplaying vibe. Cleaning up a mess, even.
Oh for crying out loud, you do realise that this was in answer to him basically saying "Yeah, well, but what does it matter, I was only speculating?" and I tried to explain how & why it does matter? How is that 'cleaning up a mess' rather than explaining why the mess is a mess in the first place?
If you're saying I should have given more weight to this when deciding my vote, that's a valid criticism. But that's it.