View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 04:45 PM   #206
Aireglin
Pile O'Bones

Aireglin has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

A loud clank awoke her from her dreamless slumber. 'what was that...' she thought to herself. Her limp body was spralled apon the cool floor and her cloths were tattered and blood stained from the many wounds that lay about her body 'I smell blood...someone is fighting...if only I had the strength to stand...' It had been weeks, maybe even months, since she had had her last meal, or anything to drink for that matter. Her body was worn from lack of nuriousment and blood. She could not remember how she came about this place...all she knew was that torture was one of the Orcs favorite pas-times. 'Maybe...maybe whom ever is out there...maybe they will help me...I have nothing else to loose' She tired depratly to get up but her arms failed her. 'I can't give up...not this time' She gazed at the door ahead of her, her mind calcutaling every possible way to get attention. For someone to look into this room. Her mind,though, was worn as well all she could think of was to try and yell. She parted her chapped lips "Help..anyone..." Her voice came out at a barley adible whisper. Her throat was cracked and dry and she suddenly felt a wave of hopelessness wash over her 'I can't die down here...I won't die down here' She moved her eyes about the room once more 'There has to be something...anything...There!' She spotted chains with which her "former roomate" had been shackled to the walls with. 'They aren't too far...I must try and reach them...' Using some of the last bit of strength she had left in her body she reached out barely touching the chains. 'Just a little more...' she closed her eyes using everthing, trying to move closer. Success! Her fingers wrapped lightly around one of the chain links and pulled it to her. A loud rattling noise escapes, as the other cell member's bones fall and the chain clangs against itself 'Yes! I've done it...now...if it be fiting please someone here this...' she drops the chain with a thud, her breath shakey from all the exersion. 'Please...don't let me die down here' She waits, and suddenly footsteps can be heard coming in her direction. "Help" she tries despratly to call out again but to no avail. She takes a deep breath and with more power than what she thought she had, she manages a small hoarsh yell "HELP!"
"N..Nothing important...that is I heard a good deal about a ring, and a dark lord, and something about the end of the world but please mister Gandalf sir don't hurt me...don't turn me into anything...un-natural" ~Samwise Gamgee, Movie