View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 07:40 PM   #31
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Orin smiled at Skald's jest of marriage, but still refused to wear lots of armor. He'd probably dress in a mail hauberk crafted by himself, a wooden shield, a helmet (which sounded like a good idea), but nothing else. "I will take a suit of mail, a shield, and a helmet, but refuse to wear anything else. Nothing else is necessary. Even the best armor may be pierced by a sturdy strike." Orin said sharply. "You better not wait too long to get a dwarf lady." His expression had now changed to laughter.

If you are asking for my input, "I think you have all grown to be able to make your own decisions and there's nothing for me to add." They all nodded, Orin continued, "I'm sure Fawrin would like to join, as he seems to have more interest in this than myself, and I'm sure I can round up some other lads."

They continued to discuss the plans. Orin began to doze off when Bror suddenly began yelling at Skald. Orin snorted and quickly jerked up in his chair, hoping no one caught him napping. Orin was taken back by Bror's defensive reply. "Well, I'm sure you two know him better than me, but that certainly did not seem like the Bror I've grown to know." Orin shook his head puzzled by Bror's reaction, "He must be under a lot of stress, because of the news." Aren't we all he muttered under his breath.

Last edited by piosenniel; 07-30-2005 at 07:02 AM.