Thread: Discord Server
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2021, 11:58 AM   #17
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring Bearer View Post
I would like to know how does this Forum work??

I actually wanted to post a reply to a Movie speculation thread by Mister Underhill--last active before I was even born in 2001.{http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=8828&goto=nextoldest}
Hello Ring Bearer, welcome to the Downs!

The forum works very simply. If a topic interests you, just post what you have to say, no matter how old the thread. Old threads have been resurrected before, there's no limit to how recent it must be to post in it.

In terms of introductions and other questions, a good place to start might be here. Feel free to use this thread for general questions about the forum, while you're getting used to it. There is also this recent thread, which is another appropriate place to ask questions about the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring Bearer
P.S. Are u guys the oldest LOTR Forum on the Internet?
I can't speak to that, but it would be rather cool if we were. After all, the Downs is about to turn 21 this May!