View Single Post
Old 04-10-2004, 07:21 PM   #267
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

"I know this song," Peony smiled as she danced with Aldor. "It is a vague part of my memory, but I know I have heard it." The song was sad, but Peony was happy.

"My father would play it on his fiddle when my siblings and I were young. Brings me back to happier days."

~*~*~

Deva listened to the fiddle music. The song was entirely new to him, but many in the inn seemed to know it. "Nothing like a good song to set the mood to the evening, eh Isaac?" Deva looked down into his mug and much to his dismay it was close to empty. He thought for a moment about getting another ale. He decided not too, at least for now. He finished the last few drops and looked out to the dancing couples.

He saw Peony as she danced with Aldor. He smiled to see his friend so happy. "You dance Isaac?" He finally asked. "Because I don't, but I do enjoy watching the happy couples that do. Makes me so happy to see that evil doesn't touch everyone."