View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #22
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
...yeah, alright, actually, I'd believe that! Or, well, not exactly cobbler-Lovers, since it would not make sense for a pair of Lovers to act like normal cobblers - since a normal cobbler tries to attract attention and wants to be lynched, whereas the Lovers want nothing less -
It's werewolf. Anything could happen. Maybe the ranger protects lynches rather than Night kills! (I don't actually think that, just more wild speculation for the fun of it.)

I'm all for wild speculation today, but on a serious note: It was a long day. I just came home from a holiday office party which means it's bedtime and there's a 95% chance I'll sleep through the DL.

At this time no one has actually said anything to raise my suspicions, but I don't think there's been a game where I haven't voted on even the weakest of suspicions so I will vote.

Usually I'd vote for Sally because it's a long standing tradition to suspect her, but she hasn't spoken so of those that have I randomly vote for

++Tar-Jêx

I made a list of those who spoke, closed my eyes, and pointed. This has nothing to do with my wild speculation from earlier, but really was just a random pick. I hate not to vote.