View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 05:40 PM   #59
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Child- You are most certainly accepted. And any cameos will be fine. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] As for dates...

There's been a few logistical problems resulting in minor changes. I'm sorry but I'll need one or two people to change little bits of your posts. This is the outline of the whole game, I hope it's OK...

25 October- this is when Burzdol, Elven Warrior and *Arwen*'s posts are set but before the actual game will start.

26 October:
  • Bill meets his men in Bree, gets them to start walking to the Shire and sets off on a horse himself.

I will write a very short post for Bill setting this up. One very short paragraph. The evil men will NOT being writing for this period of the game- this is still prequel.

27 October- Imladris and Arvedui's posts are set, in the evening.

28 October: THE GAME STARTS
  • Paladin's announcement
  • Paladin's interviews- Nil, Durelin, Manan and DEOR's posts
  • The Shiriffs are briefed- Child's post
  • The men reach the edge of the Shire

I'll do one more short paragraph for Bill as he instructs the Shiriffs- including telling them to go and watch the Tooks (covert surveillance) and wait for the men who will meet them there.

29 October:
  • The Resistance mission pack
  • The Shiriffs travel through the Shire, camping near Great Smials in the evening
  • The men travel through the Shire, but don't reach the Tookland

30 October:
  • The Resistance mission set off in the morning, heading through Green Hill Country towards the Shirebourn
  • The watching Shirriffs are sure they're up to no good and follow
  • The men continue their journey- wreaking as much havoc as they so wish. They reach the Tookland and can't find the Shiriffs. It's up to Burzdol and Arwen what they do!
  • Both the resistance and the shiriffs camp near to the Shirebourn for the night

31 October:
  • At some point in the day the resistance spot the shiriffs. They have a confrontation, during which Josh tells them what they're doing- he wants the shiriffs to join them. Only Hob does. The others dash off to find the men.
  • The men do whatever it is they're doing. Perhaps terrorising the Tooks? That would be the right area.
  • The resistance camp near Longbottom. Everyone else camps wherever they are (?)

1 November:
  • Trading day for the resistance and Sophia.
  • The shiriffs find the men. They set off after the resistance.
  • The resistance camp near Longbottom. Perhaps on Sophia's farm? The men don't let Olo and Brass camp. They walk through the night (which serves them right [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] )

2 November:
  • The resistance know that Olo and Brass will come after them and decide to set off straight across country.
  • However they've only gone a few miles when they meet the men (and an exhausted Olo and Brass). They are forced to fight, but manage to escape.
  • They continue to the Tookland- the men and shiriffs can do as they like from now on!
  • Since they're keen to get home, the Hobbits keep walking and reach Great Smials at the same time as Pippin- about midnight

November 3:
  • Pippin, with Josh and Hob (Falco, Dury and Tim will have to decide), go off to fight the battle of Bywater at dawn

CHANGES (Sorry):
- ARWEN- Please could you change Bill saying that he wants you to collect money to saying that he needs help controlling the Tooks.
- BURZDOL- Could you please change this line: "They're not giving him all they owe" to "They're not giving him the respect they owe".
- ARVEDUI- After the word "Okay" could you please add that Olo says "Meeting with Ferny tomorrow at the usual place" or something similar.
- IMLADRIS- Could you also add that Bill mentions a meeting in the morning.

Elven Warrior- If this is OK (mods?) I thought we'd keep Assiram as a character and Burzdol and Arwen can carry him- just use him in your posts, but stick to his personality of course! That way if Elven Warrior comes back there's a character waiting.

EVERYONE- I hope this is OK? Can you tell me any problems or mistakes please?

Pio or Child- Will I need to do a bio for Bill? Perhaps a secondary character type of one?

[ September 03, 2003: Message edited by: Lyra Greenleaf ]

[ September 03, 2003: Message edited by: Lyra Greenleaf ]
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link