View Single Post
Old 09-01-2003, 10:27 AM   #43
Lyra Greenleaf
The Diaphanous Dryad

Lyra Greenleaf has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Hooray, I'm finally back properly! Thanks to everyone for bearing with me, by the way. Now- to business:

We're still waiting for Elven Warrior and Burzdol to confirm they still want to be involved in the game.

Sophia: Bert and Tansy are great. I will need a first post, but since it doesn't necessarily have to be at the beginning of the game, you can take your time if you need to.

Durelin: Dury's great, you just need to add a conversation where he convinces Paladin to let him go on the mission.

Elven Warrior and Burzdol If and when you're both back, you need to start discussing what you'll be doing for the first half of the RPG. You have plenty of freedom in that!

Imladris, Arvedui- Same for you.

Dragon Elf odin Ragnorock - I was wondering, would DEOR be OK with you as a shortened name?

Anyone who's browsing- We still need at least one character so come on! Also, if you fancy being evil, you could make up an "evil man" character in case one or both of Elven Warrior and Burzdol don't come back. Or a trio of bad guys would be great, anyway!

I'll be back later! (Today [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] )

[ September 01, 2003: Message edited by: Lyra Greenleaf ]
“Sylphs of the forest,” I whispered. “Spirits of oak, beech and ash. Dryads of Rowan and hazel, hear us. You who have guided and guarded our every footstep, you who have sheltered our growth, we honour you."
the Forbidden Link