View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 04:05 PM   #224
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Okay. I see what Greenie is after and I think she has a point there.

Also I don't like some of Agan's comments
Are those two supposed to mean the same thing or is it like "in addition to the things Greenie noticed, there are also these comments"? Because I don't see what she is after. She seemingly started suspecting me before those comments you mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
but the smilie there? I wouldn't think it a fun thing we lose Finrod.
Hey a wink doesn't mean I find something funny! It means nyeh-nyeh Form has got confused with the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nog
That same wink again. Maybe we are talking about Grima here sending messages to Kuru whom she thinks is a baddie?
You didn't bother to check those titles now did you? Let's see, my first title was Eek (which, well, was just a random title). Kuru's first was If you can't beat em, join em... My second was Let's see. Surprisingly, Kuru commented on my random cobbler speculations in an accusing tone. Am I still too obscure?

Okay I'm slow because I'm busy on MSN at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent
An assumption, based on the ModGod's selections
Don't count on that if it's not known how the roles are given. They might be randomized or hand-picked and we wouldn't know. Or do you have some first-hand information about the ModGod's selections? Like, not two newbie wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent
So, people's responses about them are there, now go see if there's any good info there.
Oh I didn't mean to question your logic, it was a fair thing to do. To me it just seems unlikely that the wolves would be careless enough to get caught by that, or that they'd be the only ones to think about that in advance.