View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 02:51 PM   #594
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
This was an extremely entertaining game to watch as an omniscient mod!

Some highlights:

Wilwa dreamed of Lommy on Night 2, then the Bear killed her. The game might have gone very differently if it hadn't happened.

First the Mac/Inzil bandwagon, then the Lommy/Inzil.

Wyth's track record on voting for wolves is extremely impressive for a newbie.

How Nog was so convinced (and convincing) that everybody was a lover we had to double check the roles before posting the lynch.

Lommy starting her first post like this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
So without further ado, let me scrutinize you -

Eönwë - house Royce - obviously our ranger and will be the first one to die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encaitare View Post
I bear watching, eh?
I bet you are, lady. (Now I know where the bear picked up his Tarzanesque dialect.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WythDryden View Post
I found these dwarf-women intensely curious, and as I hail from the land of Dorne, I love indiscriminately. Having them taken from us, and cut short the fun we may have had, calls for a vengeance that I can't wait to assume with my spear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WythDryden View Post
Boromir88 - Says a lanister would let the village do the dirty work, then disappears.
The best analysis of Boro I've ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
I agree with you that no villain would have gotten so mixed up as I did. That's as strong an argument for my innocence as I think you're likely to get in a WW game.
Especially in this game, seeing as you couldn't reveal.

Anyhow. I would've liked to see some more special roles dying in this game! I'm sorry we never got to flip the coin on Eomer, and a lover death would also have been interesting - it would've been pretty easy to figure out who the other was, I think.

I actually think the game was quite balanced - think about the village despairing over lynching a wolf yesterday! Three wolves in this big a village is very little, but then, not every village has two night kills! Also I think the village played very well - there was some very beautiful deduction there. And as people have pointed out, the lovers were a wild card. And it would've taken Inzil only one (with the withdrawals) or two more days to win!