View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 03:51 AM   #4107
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by araxhiel View Post
Hi all!
Welcome, araxhiel!

Quote:
Unfortunately, the only book that I've read of this series was the Silmarillion (around 2003) and being honest, I had the intention to read the other books, but never read them (procrastination strikes again...).

This next year I'll try to correct that, as I have decided to read all the books (and that's also a personal goal for next year)... Although I'm kinda nervous, as I'm attempting to read them in English, instead a translated version (The Silmarillion that I read back then was a translated version).
Well, as a native English speaker I can tell you that The Silmarillion is usually considered rather difficult for the average reader; LOTR (and especially The Hobbit) are considerably easier. Maybe, then, you've already done the hard part!

Quote:
P.S. Sorry for my grammar mistakes, even after all these years I still have a long feud with grammar/verbs.
Your post is entirely understandable, and that's what matters.