View Single Post
Old 10-03-2003, 11:05 AM   #115
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Taurėwen flinched as Reynions wooden leg narrowly missed her head, she did not look back but kept on going, "Let go of me," Reynion ordered them, something that she suddenly felt reluctant to do! "I can't throw when I'm being dragged along like a sack!" he yelled wrenching his arm free of her grip, she stopped and watched as he sighted his dagger and let fly, she nearly screamed with elation as the dagger found it's mark and bedded itself deep in the foul things throat, but held it as she witnessed the gleam of almost forgotten pride in Reynion's grey eyes, It warmed her heart to witness that moment, 'perhaps he will get over his loss' she thought hopefully.

"Now we can go," Reynion said calmly. Talas offered his shoulder for the proud elf and Taurėwen was relieved when he took it. "Taurėwen go ahead and let the others know we are alright!" Talas said as they ran on, but as she started to protest Reynion cut in "It may be that some of those arrows found their mark and your skills may be required." out numbered she sighed, but kissing each elf tenderly on the cheek she ran on to catch up with the others. They where not to far ahead and she easily caught up to them and from what she could see they too had managed to evade the archers volleys with only minor cuts and grazes.

"Ceros!" she called excitedly, "Talas!" she panted "he has awakened from the darkness and is a short way behind with Reynion, they have sent me ahead to see if anyone requires my skills?" she went on. "What happened!" Ihwesta asked, evidently referring to the sudden appearance of the archers on the walls. At this Turėwen lowered her head "I was not as careful as I should have been and Rhtalk discovered my gift of healing, I think he has been watching to see how he could use it for his own or his masters gain!" she shrugged "Do not fault yourself," Dorienne whispered "anything could have brought him out, but I think if Rhtalk was watching you it would be to determine if you gift was a threat as much as something they could use," she continued.

"No matter!" Taurėwen grinned "The foul orc... man... thing! won't be determining anything, Reyn saw to that, Put a dagger through it's throat." she beamed proudly. At this moment in time Tįurewen was filled with hope and elation, although it pained her to leave the others behind, she had her brother back and she did not deny the strong feelings that were welling within her for Reynion and now they where on their way home and Thranduil on hearing their story would undoubtedly sent out his armies to smash down the black fortress and all within!!!!

[ October 03, 2003: Message edited by: Nerindel ]