View Single Post
Old 09-26-2003, 08:00 PM   #104
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

All the words that Arië could muster when Ainemention asked her what she had seen was the same phrase, "Seven hundred and thirty two stairs." Ainemention had no idea what she was talking about as he stood over her. Arië was still in shock. She had no idea what was going on.

Ceros was busy telling the fellowship about what they had found, all the time the images of elves in capture filled her mind. She was not yet sure whether she knew any of them. She then felt Ainemention clutch her hand tightly and Eruwen lean against her shoulder.

Arië came out of her trance, to find tears falling from her face. "We are so few, and they are so many. What hope do we have." she whispered. After a while of discussing what they should all do, and Arië staying silent, Ihwesta spoke.

"Well," Ihwesta said. "What should we do then?"

"You should come with me," The voice sent a chold chill down her spine. Arië barely had time to remove her dagger before she was thrown to the ground, Eruwen was beside her. They bound her hands and as she was able to walk, one orc hit her over the head while speaking to his friend. Arië cried out.

"This one eh! look at 'er," he said taking her white hair in his hand and looking at hte tiny white jewels that had always littered it. "Little princess eh?" the orc hissed in her face. Arië did not answer. The orc was getting angry, "If tha's the way you is going to be, ills jus' be havin' some o' these then." and with that yanked out a portion of her hair. Arië screamed.

"Get your hands of her!" Ainemention yelled and was hit himself over the head by an orc shield. Tears began to stream down her face. Her chin was lifted by someone, She closed her eyes tight. "You are a pretty little morsel arent you." came the voice of Rhtalk, "You could be very good to us." he stroked her hair pulling gently out more tiny white jewels and thew them on the ground.

She pulled away from him and he siezed her neck. "Is that how you are going to be eh? Would you like to be an orc servant." Still Arië said nothing.

Rhtalk released her and began to walk away, when Arië said in a strong voice. "I serve no man, nor orc, and i will never!" The half orc strode up to her and hit her in the stomach with such force that she was doubled over and sent inot the front of Ihwesta.
What has become of us! she cried over in her head.

~My lord, Éomer~