View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 12:30 AM   #87
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Throught the trees came the horrid monster, and The Younger had no idea what it was. Eru! This is a nightmre i shall never wake up from! she screamed to herself inside her head. Gilbereth had returned to them, Arië was relieved, and it seemed that there was relief in her eyes as it was her bridge that was not strong enough to hold them all when it was struck.

No time for apologies now.she said to herself, You can say sorry later.
Ainemention and Arië ended up on the right side of the creature. "What is it?" Arië yelled over to Ainemention. "What?" he asked back. "Well! i have never seen one of these creatures before!" She yelled back whilst killing another orc.

"Its a troll" Ainemention answered back, coming over to her. "Youre bleeding" he remarked to the Younger. Arië wiped her dagger blade on the grass, "I know" she answered. "Well, ok then" the other elf looked at Arië as if it were strange that she did not feel the pain.

"Now Younger, look at Ihwesta and Ceros for direction. Reyn and Taurëwen ran behind the troll, she supposed Gilbereth was nearby with Eruwen. "Shall we bide our time, yes, thats what we will do, wait for the others to initiate the attack" Arië whispered to the other elf.

~My lord, Éomer~