Thread: Reputations
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 04:26 PM   #358
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
Accused returned guilty, I do. But one has to live up to his reputation, ye know. How would one live up to it, if one logged on once a week on Saturdays only?

But if seriously, it's on a break time and after the working hours when I may fully enjoy reading and posting - working hours are full of what Niggle called 'interruptions'. (As if my employees did not know what is the real purpose of an office PC!)

Not to stray very far off, let me bring your attention to the event of Lalwendė joining ranks with seven squared squadron of runners up to His Majesty Eight Squares davem Congrats

Is that totalizator of yours still up, SpM?

EDIT Just another thought - you know, I believe I've figured out what would be the limit of our progress - 11 squares, that what will be the top floor. How do I know? I've been to Stormfront LoTR forum. Hush, steady, I just followed link in some of the older threads here, out of curiosity. Remembering effects of curiosity on stray felines, and living together with two wonderful cats probably having some of peculiar feline properties rubbed off on me, I grew afraid and ran for it very soon, but before I leaft, I've seen three things - first, they use software similar to ours (just a tiny step ahead of us - whilst we are powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.0, they are by vBulletin Version 3.0.3), second - they have similar rating system (I suppose the criteria is entirely different, though). And third - there was this chap, who had 'won repute beyond reputation' and had 11 squares. So, rather 'spied' than 'figured' out.

On the other hand, I may be misleading you, and 11 square jewels is not the limit at all, just they ran out of steam in making up titles, so anything beyond X point has the same title. Hazard, hazard. END OF EDIT

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!

Last edited by HerenIstarion; 12-16-2004 at 04:48 PM.