View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 03:55 PM   #1505
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Although: what about empowering and stuff? How long are we going to keep it at 88?
We do not have to do it for long. But throughout part of the Day? Before something starts happening? Like really, we do not have much to talk about, do we? We know what we need to do, more or less, and... that's about it?

But we of course do not have to keep it too long, people could notice it even now. (Of course the best indicator would be if somebody noticed that and said it on the Living thread... then we would know...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
(Crazy thought: the best clue, of course, would be to make the post count up to 8,888. But I think we can't do that. )
Now that would certainly be something, but no. I do not think we want to go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Every post I've ever made has the arrow (except maybe in the RPG forum).
Oh yes, I see. Still, my question was: if I may ask, why?
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote