View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 11:30 AM   #78
Niluial
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Niluial has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Niluial Send a message via MSN to Niluial
Silmaril

October 31 Late Evening

Niluial sat watching the fire. She moved closer and closer to it hoping to get warmer. Niluial had whinged all day. Her feet were covered in blisters, her hair was dirty and the rest of her and her dress was torn then there were other problems, Niluial was miserable. She put her chin in her hand and thought. Josh was sitting on the opposite side laughing at a joke and Tim sat writing a poem leaning against a tree. “This is it!” Niluial exclaimed getting up. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her. “I have had enough! I am leaving tomorrow back home” she said. Everyone jumped up “Don’t even think of stopping me!” she hissed, while flicking her hair back. Josh ran after her and grabbed her arm, forcing her to listen. “Niluial!” he said looking into her eyes “You are not going anywhere, its dangerous and you committed yourself! Now stop moaning, lighten up and smile. It works I promise!” he said while tucking her hair behind her ear. “Fine! I’ll stay” she exclaimed, rolling her eyes. Niluial was a spoiled brat at times and she just needed someone to be firm, she would listen but acted like she wasn’t going to listen, you know for the extra attention. She walked over to a near pond and put her feet in it, it was cold but soothing and at that moment she relaxed. The only reason I went on this adventure was because of Tim then *sigh* Josh. Niluial liked josh and was affectionate for him, even though she wouldn’t admit it.

Niluial dried her feet and walked over to the camp fire. Everyone lay there sleeping, thinking or writing a poem. Niluial lay and fell into a deep sleep, a dreamless sleep but a sleep.

She woke up the next morning, the sun glaring in her face and bird was chirping in a tree (not the best way to wake her up) “Be quiet! Wont you!” she shouted. Everyone woke up looking startled and still asleep.
“Oh my word! We were meant to be on the road by now” Josh said, packing up his things. “Come on, pack, pack, pack!” he demanded. Once everything was packed they started the new day’s journey…