Thread: Resistance RPG
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2003, 05:44 PM   #59
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Niluial’s post: Oct. 30th - evening

Niluial sighed. Look what you got yourself into! All for some boy. You ought to be ashamed. Niluial was a really fussy ‘tween’ and didn’t like getting her hands dirty or her feet or anything dirty as a matter of fact. She moaned and groaned for a while but she stopped after she got a whole lot of looks from all her companions. I could do with dinner. Maybe some sausages and some delicious home made food. And I could then rest my injured feet (though we all know that Niluial was being a drama queen for her feet were not injured just tired! And they weren’t used to walking such far distances). Niluial went cold. Are we going to stop at all? It is late evening and we haven’t stopped for dinner yet. What about sleep!.

Niluial looked over her shoulder to Tim, he was all in a dreamy mood. Probably thinking of his sweet little Lilly. Then she looked at Josh, but looked him in the eye, her eyes were communicating with him, what’s wrong? They were saying. Niluial looked at Dury and giggled. Dury was also in a dreamy mood like Tim, but not dreaming about some silly girl, but dreamy about lovely thing such as food, food and yet more food.

Niluial was hurled out of her thoughts when she tripped over a big stone and fell to the ground. Her face went red as everyone looked at her.

“Uh, silly me” she said with a bright red face.

[ October 05, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]