View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 02:09 PM   #279
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Down two in one Night...not pretty... Why is it the village is never lucky enough to have a wolf drop out?

Well, I must apologize right off the bat because I will be gone most of the day tomorrow (Saturday) visiting my grandmother, so I will have to vote before I go to bed tonight...unless I get up a little eary. Don't count on it. But I will at least be staying up fairly late!

First up, a random thought... I suggest that perhaps one of Rikae and Mac is a wolf. At different times they each seem to be trying to buddy-up to the other, which would obviously give the wolf of the pair a pretty strong ally. I hope that I'm not playing dirty here...I really don't mean to...it's just a game, but...these things do come into play. (I made Cailin a wolf and Eomer an innocent in the game I modded and apparently Eomer had promised that he was not to ever vote for her...not that something like that necessarily applies at all!) *hides behind a conveniently placed couch*

I need to go back and look at Rikae again...she's my first gut suspicion and I probably shouldn't have pushed her aside quite so much...

On the other hand, I agree with both her and Mac on A Little Green (except that their great suspicion seems to be completely based on the placement of her vote, which does not make sense to me...yes, factoring that in makes sense, but...). And I agree with Mac about Lommy. She's been playing up the uncertainty and a sort of "I'm too nice to want to kill anyone!" thing...at least I've been getting that sort of vibe from her. We all know she's not really just a squishy penguin through and through...

Both Lommy's and Nerwen's votes for Volo were soooo easy. Nerwen's especially...early on, when everyone was looking at Volo. She seems to have been going with the flow as much as possible. Of course, I have no idea what Volo is up to, so I don't know if I have much to go on. I like to give Volo the benefit of the doubt when he's all over the place, but...meh.

Edit: crossed with Mith
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote