View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 01:01 PM   #455
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay, I did a very scattered re-read at work but didn't have the time to post any conclusions. I would have actually liked to recheck a few things once I get home, in a better environment, but this for now. These are just very quick summaries of my current impressions.

Assuming Soriman is innocent (btw hoping he shows up).

Morsul has a fairly good voting record, probably the best by far. His posting often raises questions of its own, but he has the tendency to act unpredictably. There is still the possibility that he might be a Wolf based on the Ghost info from yesterDay, in that case a super lucky and brazen one. I would rather lean innocent because it would be just too many lucky coincidences for him. Sidenote, regarding yesterDay, a lot still depends on what did the Wolves do there and how coordinated it was, whether they went in with the idea to bus sally or not.

Lommy, as for voting record, was twice in the thick of the Huiwagon. Otherwise like I said she does not seem to post in any way wolfishly, but could be a submarine Wolf. YesterDay I would say her actions around the vote for sally speak to her favour, her willingness to consider sally's claim but also that she voted her (fairly early) - a Wolf would likely not have done that.

Pitch has the most suspicious voting record, basically voting every Day when it did not matter any more. His posts raise eyebrows every now and then, but he has so far managed to avoid getting under any drastic scrutiny. The matter with him and possible participation in the Seer reveal with sally yesterDay is also one thing that makes him look bad.

Boro has certainly been a "steersman" through and through, and one could basically interpret each of his actions as good or bad, including all the cryptic remarks and conspiracy theories. His voting has been rather on the safer side (first Day he voted for somebody who did not have the chance to get lynched, Day 2 he voted early too). Day 3 depends of course on what exactly has trespassed there. If he's a Wolf, then he threw sally under the bus, but not that it is impossible, of all people I can imagine him doing that. If that was the idea, now he is in much better standing because of that and may be just playing it that way, hoping to weather whatever storms are going to come.

Right now, I would be more inclined to think that at least one of Boro or Pitch is a Wolf, and I feel overall more confident about them than the other two; the others would be much more blind shot for me. It may however be quite imaginable that either of Pitch and Boro is and then his packmate is one of the two others. I tried at some point during my re-read to form some sort of combinatorics about who could be Wolves with whom, but I realised that was beyond my processing power, at least at work. Anyway I think it comes down to whether we lynch correctly toDay, then hopefully that will help things become clearer toMorrow, plus ideally with more Dead and possibly Seer info.

Need to make myself some dinner, but then I'll be back. Presumably shouldn't be too long.

EDIT: x-ed with several novels and with all Ghost's posts. Will be back to read them.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote