View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 01:03 PM   #506
Elfchick7
Wight

Elfchick7 has just left Hobbiton.
"I do not trust you." Luriniel said flatly. Nienna's eyes opened wide with surprise as she stared at her older sister. Luriniel continued, "It has been a long while since...that is to say...forgive me." she rushed out of the room.

"Vehil, please forgive my sister." Nienna looked up at him apologetically, "The events of this day and recent days past have greatly troubled her. I am the only family she has and she fears that my wound will prove to be more grave than can be healed."

------------------

Luriniel hurried into the commons and was about to go outdoors when she noticed a new dwarf. She stared at him without regard to propriety.

Another! Will this never end! Without a word, she turned and walked through the door. There, she waited and watched for the whoever might be the doctor. What were you thinking, Luriniel? That was foolish. In all your years surely you have learned to act with more caution. That outburst of emotion was rash. Luriniel mentally scolded herself, This elf, Vehil, seems in every way to be a friend. Nienna, please be safe. Please be well.

Last edited by Elfchick7; 05-10-2007 at 04:31 PM.